Food and Drink
Type of Food: Steakhouse
Less than $75.00
A very upscale Chophouse in Downtown Orlando makes a great place to dine if you have a big budget!
- Great Menu
- Lovely surroundings
- Great food
- Incredible prices!
There's no question that the Kres Chophouse is a great place to eat. The food is expertly prepared and the presentation is excellent. Whether the price is worth it, is purely a matter of taste and willingness to pay $75 or so per head for a 3 course meal, without drinks!On taste alone, this place stands out from the crowd, only you can decide whether it's for you!We gave it our recommendation purely because it was wrong to overlook the great food!Monday – Saturday 5.00 p.m. – 12.00 a.m.
Lunch Monday – Friday 11.30 a.m. – 5.00p.m.
Kids Menu: No
Carry Out Service: No
Reservations Available: Yes
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Parking Available: Yes
- Top Family Restaurants in Orla...6/10/2014
- Magical Dining6/10/2014
- Orlando Vacation Chef - A Chef...6/10/2014
- Tables in Wonderland 6/10/2014
- Tipping - Orlando Restaurant T...6/10/2014
- Cheapest Places To Eat Near Di...6/11/2014
- Top 10 Fast Food Restaurants N...6/11/2014
- Top 10 Fun Restaurants in Orla...6/11/2014
- Epcot and Food Wine Festival ...6/11/2014
- Downtown Disney's October Food...6/11/2014